Sales manager for global trade magazine required. You'll be working from your home office and generate sales for a well-known international trade magazine. Initially you will be working on a commision-based freelance basis with the opportunity for a fixed full-time contract if and when sales targets are met after an appropriate timespan.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with existing and new clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within the markets to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities and sales.
- Enhance existing client relationships and sales.
. Maintaining and developing client relationships with new customers.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure all data is accurate.
- Understand and communicate the company's goal and purpose so that the company's performance is enhanced.
- fluent English language capability
- previous sales and marketing experience of at least 1 year
- excellent sales and marketing record
- excellent closing skills
- motivation for sales, prospecting skills and sales planning
- outstanding negotiation skills
- Identification of customer requirements and challenges
- meeting sales targets
- any other language skills apart from English is a plus
Please contact us at: anne[at]eastwest-pr[dot]com or by phone at +49 172 511 2633